3.14.2009

Before Sunset ♥ 愛在日落巴黎時



幾個星期前在朋友家窗外拍到巴黎日落,位於高樓聳立間的夕陽,看起來孤獨也很勇敢,單純、固執與傻傻不分...

曾經擁有過的這些稚嫩情感,像這抹在高樓間固執發光的橘紅夕陽,

好像該聽聽愛在日落巴黎片末,茱莉蝶兒自彈自唱自編的情歌。

我覺得這是首歌紀念情歌,紀念生命中一段曾經無畏一切去愛一個人的情感,

當歌曲結束,吉他停止旋律那一刻,

回顧以往,愛的人是誰早已不重要,

重要的是生命中經歷的這段情感體會..



“A Waltz For A Night”:


Let me sing you a waltz
Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts
Let me sing you a waltz
About this one night stand

You were for me that night
Everything I always dreamt of in life
But now you're gone
You are far gone
All the way to your island of rain

It was for you just a one night thing
But you were much more to me
Just so you know

I hear rumors about you
About all the bad things you do
But when we were together alone
You didn't seem like a player at all

I don't care what they say
I know what you meant for me that day
I just wanted another try
I just wanted another night

Even if it doesn't seem quite right
You meant for me much more
Than anyone I've met before

One single night with you little Jesse
Is worth a thousand with anybody

I have no bitterness, my sweet
I'll never forget this one night thing
Even tomorrow, another arms
My heart will stay yours until I die

Let me sing you a waltz
Out of nowhere, out of my blues
Let me sing you a waltz
About this lovely one night stand

寫出以上這些,完全是因為這抹夕陽,聯想到 Before sunset,

然後找到了茱莉蝶兒自彈自唱的這首歌...

2 則留言:

KAI 提到...

是那似曾相識的夕陽或是晚霞,
從Poitiers到Paris
http://photo.pchome.com.tw/jamesk89/116704408319
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jamesk89/11313390

Caroline 提到...

J'aime bien ce que t'as ecrit:

"我們城市的顏色大多是灰色調的,

天空也許還會有不同的色彩,

但總是被身旁的高樓所遮蔽或是被心中的俗事所麻痺。

在Poitiers的時候就發現了這個秘密 "

moi aussi,

也是在Poitiers的時候發現這個美好的秘密 :)